We make it an experience
At ACTIVE we innovate, create & activate memorable brand
experiences that inspire customers to choose you over competitors
Previously known as Active Sites Alive, Jeff Gittus founded the company in 1985 after starting his own signage business from home only 5 years earlier. Through his vision, personality and nature, ACTIVE has allowed people to experience the world in full body colour, quality & vibrancy. Over the years, this passion thrived, and ACTIVE is now Australia’s most awarded retail point of sale, print, display and visual merchandising company.
We’ve been inspiring your customers to make better brand choices for decades, and not only do we love it, we do it amazingly well.
Now part of WPP ANUZ, we’re able to partner with you to give you an end to end experience from developing behaviour-led ideas to then create memorable brand experiences.
Why work with us?
We develop our ideas and designs through a deep lateral thought process to make sure we give you more impactful possibilities that entice customers to stop and engage.
To help you visualise your impact, we produce prototypes first before we seamlessly bring your brand story to life.
By weaving our intelligence, flawless workmanship and passion together, we help you activate unforgettable experiences that really do mesmerise.
Some amazing companies we collaborate with.
Recognised locally and globally for excellence.
We’re Australia’s most awarded industry leader with over 160 awards recognising best practice, innovation and excellence in retail
• Myer Retail Supplier of the Year 2009 – 2018
• 7 Eleven Supplier of the year 2016 – 2018
• Shop! Global Awards
• Shop! Pinnacle Awards
• Shop! ANZ Retail Awards
• Enviroment Stewardship Awards
• Global Industry Awards for best in class store design & Innovation.
Committed to ensuring we run an ethical and sustainable manufacturing company.
• Energy efficient manufacturing
• Recycling of manufacturing waste and by-products
• Management of plant discharges to the sewer and the atmosphere
• The suggestion and use of recyclable materials in production
• Adopting manufacturing methods more readily permitting recycling at end-of-life
• Quotation estimates to reclaim recyclable materials in goods no longer required.
We are FSC® Certified: To support our commitment, we hold a Forestry Stewardship Council Chain of Custody certification. Bearing this certification means that when ACTIVE produce an FSC® certified job, the substrate we use originates from FSC® certified well managed forests.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) is a global, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest stewardship that are supported by enviromental, social, and economic stakeholders. To learn more, visit www.fsc.org
Our 2020 goals
As POS and VM manufacturers, we have a commitment to keep supplying the most enviromentally friendly VM solutions where possible, keeping in mind; recyclability, reusability and energy efficiency at all times.
• All waste paper products are collected and recycled
• All fabric textile products are collected and recycled
• All plastic offcuts are sorted, separately stores and collect for recycling
• All aliminium offcuts and waste are collected and recycled
• All corflute & multiflute waste is collected and recycled
We are currently working on a partnership with Textile Recyclers Australia with the aim of creating a solution that is both enviromentally and financially viable. Read about AFI Branding – Eco partners.