Logitech Ultimate Ears
Logitech’s brief was to create a shop-in-shop space in Myer’s Giftorium to feature their dominant presence in portable and wireless consumer speakers by taking the consumer into the setting of how they’d use their Ultimate Ears product during summer. The insight is that 41% of consumers like to keep up to date with the latest consumer electronics, so the shop-in-shop had to spark immediate attention and engagement to prevent shoppers from navigating to other brands.
We created a vibrant and interactive destination that featured a ‘one design fits all’ structure that could be re-adapted with the same brand message and theme to stand out in 7 different spaces.
• A tropical paradise for all to enjoy
• Premier stores featuring Tiki Hut & individual floor stand to hold and display stock
• Each design used adaptable, light-weight reframe graphic panels that were quick to install and designed to reuse.
• UE’s Boom 2 portable, wireless speaker was attached to each reframe panel for immersive sonic experience.
• Realistically rippling floor decals created water effects at a larger scale whilst blue flooring created the illusion on a smaller scale: reinforcing waterproof messaging
• Sales exceeded $1.65m and finished as the 6th top selling brand for the Myer Giftorium.
• Myer were also wrapped with the results as UE was a key player in driving the new category “Tech Guru” which finished 5th top seller with sales of $3.85m.
• UE sales attributed to 43% of this number.